Intending to support the education of brilliant and worthy students who desire to study in Canada, HEC Montréal is pleased to offer an amazing educational programme titled MSc Entrance International Awards in Canada. Interested students who wants a higher degree are welcome to apply.
The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to assist those intelligent and deserving international students who will be commencing a masters degree programme in the University in Canada.
HEC Montréal is a French-language institution that was established in 1907. It offers undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate degrees, and also executive education and an online learning platform. The university prepares students for the real world by introducing them early to the work environment and also impacts discipline.
Application Closes 15 September 2021
- Institution: HEC Montréal
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Awards: Four
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Subject: Any course area offered by the university in the Masters of Science (MSc) degree.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, candidates must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspiring students must take admission in a postgraduate degree at the university. After enrolling, they can now apply online for the award,
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit copies of official transcripts, copies of university diplomas if obtained, official scores on GMAT, TAGE MAGE, or GRE tests, motivational letter, and at least two letters of recommendation.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to gain admission to this school, you must go through the entry requirements of your preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must pass a language test at an English-language university with requirements for English-language proficiency equivalent to those of HEC Montréal.
The HEC Montréal will provide an award amount of $5,000 to the successful candidates for graduate study.