Turn your dream into a reality with the aid of the Honors Program Scholarships for International Students which is provided by the Widener University which is accessible for the 202/2022 academic session.
The main objective of this funding opportunity is to support the education of high achieving and talented international students who desire to partake in an undergraduate degree programme at Widener University. Widener University is a private university in Chester, Pennsylvania, with three other campuses, two in Pennsylvania and one in Wilmington, Delaware.
Why study at this university? Here, student is ensured personal and professional success. The university is a wide-focused university on professional leadership development. Graduates enjoy fast starts and often advance to management positions, posting a median post-graduate salary well above the national average.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Institution: Widener University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelors Degree
- Available Scholarship: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United States
- Acceptable Nationalities: Overseas students are eligible for this grant
- Available Course: Any course area in the undergraduate degree programme offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for admission, the candidates must meet these criteria:
- The candidates must be enrolled in the university.
- Then must be accepted into any undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Method of Application
- Application Process: The applicants must apply online via the university portal of the Common Application and complete the process for application. There is no need for separate application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: These are the following important documents:
- Official transcripts including all grades earned in the most recent three academic years
- One Letter of Recommendation is a must.
- Proof of financial support.
- A photocopy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold an average GPA of 3.0 and minimum SAT and ACT scores of 1200 and 26, respectively, to get admission to the university.
- Language Requirement: The aspirants must obtain one of the required scores in English language tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 500
- TOEFL PBT – 80 or above
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- Duolingo – 105
The university will provide up to $2,000 per year for up to 4 years to the successfully chosen students towards their study at Widener University, USA.