A bachelor degree is an investment that is worthwhile, do you wish to acquire a degree but you are faced with financial hurdles? Then this opportunity is for you. To cover the cost of undergraduate study expenses, Illinois Wesleyan University is offering the President’s Scholarships for deserving and intelligent students.
The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to render financial assistance to those high achieving international students based on their talents, interests and academic accomplishments to study at the University.
Illinois Wesleyan University is a private liberal arts of college that was established in 1850. It is situated at Bloomington, Illinois. It offers more than 80 majors, minors and programs to its students.
Why you should study at Illinois Wesleyan University? Here, you will have the opportunity to establish your passionate questions about hands-on ventures, faculty-guided research, and also you will have access to tour round the world to satisfy your inquisitiveness. By coming to this university will you create research methods, constant communication, and adjustable problem solving that will help you reach out to the world.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 15 February 2021.
- Institution: Illinois Wesleyan University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: Award will cover the full study fee
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of students to be awarded: Two
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from different countries are eligible.
- Available Courses: Bachelor degree program in a broad range of courses.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for the opportunity, aspiring students must have an high school certificates with an outstanding results.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to take part in this funding opportunity scheme, you are obliged to take admission in a bachelor degree at the University. Applicants who have completed admission application will be considered automatically to be part of the process.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit transcripts for all previous high school and college coursework to the university.
- Entrance Requirements: Interested applicants are recommended to meet all the main entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Foreign students whose main language is not English language are expected to submit proof of English competencies in IELTS or TOEFL.
Illinois Wesleyan University will grant full-tuition fee paid each year to the winning candidate and this award is renewable for the four years of study at the university.