The University of New England is looking for highly talented students to apply for its International Accommodation Scholarships in Australia. The scholarship scheme is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The aim of this educational award is to support the outstanding students by providing them with accommodation support for the duration of their course program at the university in Australia.
The University of New England was founded in 1938, it is a public university located in northern central New South Wales, Australia. There are three faculties which constitutes of various academies, i.e., Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences and Education, Science, Agriculture, Business and Law and Health for inspired aspirants.
Why study at this University? The institution provides the best quality educational experience for its students by delivering constant, future-oriented and quality-assured programs using pedagogy and training model built on flexibility, modification, and educative technologies’ inventive use.
Application Closes: 15 February 2021
- Institution: University of New England
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: About $8,500 and other allowance
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in any course area .
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, applicants must meet these requirements:
- Must be a new prospective international student to UNE;
- Must be qualified to study in Australia on a student visa;
- Be over the age of 18 years of age before commencing studies at UNE;
- Have a valid Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE);
- Be enrolling at UNE’s Armidale campus in 2021 in a CRICOS registered, full degree program of study or English for Academic Purposes and a full degree package program.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspiring students must take admission to the university, After taking admission you will be qualified to apply by enrolling via the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a copy a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a resumé, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to have an excellent grades in their previous academic year degree comparable to the minimum GPA for their selected program.
- Language Requirement: English is the eligible language needed to be able to study at this university.
- Accommodation fees for a single student for a maximum of two (2) academic trimesters, valued up to $8,500 (the amount depends on individual colleges and the value of the Awarded to individual students only).
- Fully furnished residential student style college room with single bed, desk & wardrobe
- Utility costs (electricity, heating, water)
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
- Campus Security 24-hours, 7-days per week
- Dedicated Residential Student Support, including academic support and tutoring
- Free airport or train station transfer within Armidale
- Residential orientation, activities, and special events