The University of Chester is proud to offer the International awards to help outstanding and deserving students earn good education in the UK. The scholarship programme is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate aspirants, and it is accessible for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The basic aim of this funding scheme is to assist foreign students who will be enrolling in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the University of Chester in the UK.
The University of Chester is a Federal university situated in Chester, England. As a large institution, it constitutes five campus sites in and around Chester, one in Warrington, and a University Centre in Shrewsbury. It provides a wide variety of foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as undertaking academic research.
Why choose the University of Chester? By coming to this university, you will be provided with an excellent environment for professional development by concentrating on delivering the important facilities and expertise beneficial for you to be successful.
Application is Ongoing! hurry up and apply
- Institution: University of Chester
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Value of Awards: Deduction in the tuition fees
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : UK
- Acceptable Countries: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Successful students will be given scholarship to study in any course area offered by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the candidates must meet these requirements:
- You must be an Overseas students
- Then you must be applying for the undergraduate and postgraduate programme at the university.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be enlisted in this programme, you are obliged to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the university. Then you will be automatically considered to be part of the application process and any award given to you will be stated on your offer letter.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide: Copies of transcripts, Copy of English proficiency, and a detailed resumé.
- Admission Requirements: Undergraduate candidates must have obtained a high school certificate while Postgraduate candidates must have a first degree, with a minimum of second class honours or comparable.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a non-English speaking country must provide their language test scores ability in IELTS (6.5) with nothing less than 5.5 in each band or equivalent.
Each winning candidates will be granted deduction in their tuition fees to complete their undergraduate or postgraduate degree course work at the university.