Are you looking for financial assistance to begin your career in USA? Hurry up and apply for the International Awards at University of South Carolina. The educational programme is open to interested students for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The study programme is aimed at supporting international students who intends to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university in USA. The applicants must be paying out-of-state tuition fees to receive the benefits of this tuition fee scholarship.
The University of South Carolina is a public research university with a primary mission to educate the state’s citizens through teaching, research, creative activity, and community engagement. The university is a student-supportive educational institute that allows the students to explore and reach their personal and professional goals through frequently arranged workshops, one-to-one consultations, and other tools during the first year and beyond to help students. It offers the students a wide range of services designed to aid them excel inside and outside the classroom with world-class academics in a friendly, welcoming environment.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- Institution: University of South Carolina
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United States
- Acceptable Countries: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply
- Available Courses: The undergraduate courses available at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the aspirants must be paying the out-of-state tuition fees of the applied undergraduate programme.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants are recommended to set up an account on the application portal of the university and login with the created credentials to complete the application process. Then applicants are required to contact the Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships Website for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of previously attended academic qualifications
- Financial worthiness documents
- Copy of Passport
- Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have attempted ACT or SATs and provide respective scores, and have a high school diploma to be admitted in an undergraduate programme at USC.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 77
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
Successful international students will receive support for the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate programme at the University of South Carolina.