A degree is a life long valuable investment that is becoming a high demand for professional roles or jobs. So, by showing great significance in education, The University of Toronto is announcing its International Awards at the Institute of Medical Sciences.
The financial aid is designed to assist those financially deprived international students who wish to commence their Masters and PhD degree programme in Canada.
The University of Toronto is among the top-leading research focused universities that comprises of more than 700 undergraduate and 200 postgraduate programs. It assists students who is eager to know their potentials and develop their skills to have access to quality education.
The advantage of studying at the University of Toronto is, the university gives access for creation and development of skills and prestigious reputation students need for a long-term journey of their career and to broaden their knowledge in all areas of life. Furthermore, by joining the University of Toronto work-study, students can also develop a great working experience.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 15 January 2021.
- Institution: University of Toronto
- Department: Institute of Medical Sciences
- Degree Level: Masters and PhD
- Value of Awards: Maximum sum of $22,828.37
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from all countries of the world can apply.
- Available Course: M.Sc. and PhD degree programme
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the candidates must meet all the eligible requirements:
- Candidates must be not be a Canadian Citizen
- Candidates must have to take admission to the Masters and PhD degree programme at University of Toronto.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants are required to register in the Masters and PhD degree programme at the university. After registering, then you are qualified to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide a certificate of the previous academic year and a CV along side your application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a bachelors or masters degree in any significant course area. Also candidates are required to meet the university’s admission requirements
- Preferred Language: Student must have good abilities with the use of English. Therefore, you have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Toronto will provide a minimum yearly allowance for fresh and progressing international students in the MSc program sum of $20,545.09 – cost of living expenses and tuition fees. Also provide yearly allowance for fresh and progressing international students in the PhD program sum of $22,828.37 – tuition fees and cost of living expenses