Are you looking financial support to acquire a degree in Canada? Then grab this opportunity! The University of Saskatchewan is delighted to notify the public about its International Baccalaureate (IB) Excellence Awards for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship scheme is designed to provide monetary aid to the intelligent and needy students who wish to partake in the undergraduate program at the university. The beneficiaries will be qualified to obtain the International Baccalaureate Excellence Awards in addition to a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
The University of Saskatchewan is a contemporary, supportive, and metropolitan university situated at the center of one of Canada’s most active cities, where students from different part of the world and backgrounds are welcomed.
The advantage of studying at the University of Saskatchewan is, the institution provides a broad scope of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs in an adjustable mode. By joining this university, you will have the opportunity to learn in various contexts, educational systems and you will develop a logical approach to reasoning with the different world perspective.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 15 February 2021.
- Institution: University of Saskatchewan
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Level
- Value of Awards: Sum of $20,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Four
- Nationality: International Students
- To be taken at : Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from any country are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in all the courses offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: All aspiring students must meet the given requirements:
- Candidates must be foreign student (i.e a non-Canadian citizens paying differential tuition) that is completing a full IB diploma coming into any of the direct-entry college at the U of S will be eligible for an IB Excellence Award.
- Beneficiaries are eligible to obtain the International Baccalaureate Excellence Awards in addition to a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants are required to apply online for the undergraduate admission so that they will be enlisted in this program.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are to provide the following relevant documents; Academic transcript, Copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for this admission you are required to go through the entry requirements of the University of Saskatchewan.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants that their native language is not English are expected to provide sufficient level with the use of English language so that they can be excel in their studies.
The University of Saskatchewan will grant a sum of $20,000 to all outstanding students.