Are you looking for funding opportunity to acquire your career goals? If yes.. you have an amazing educational opportunity named International Bachelor of Business Scholarships offered by the International College of Hotel Management in Australia.The award is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
The aim of this scholarship scheme is to support financially deprived yet intelligent student who wish to commence an undergraduate degree at the institution in Australia.
The International College of Hotel Management was founded in 1992 by the Government of South Australia. It is a tertiary institution in Australia, it provides Degree, Postgraduate and Diploma programs. The college is committed to producing hospitality industry experts who can exhibit job-related and technical practice skills as well as material knowledge and expertise.
Application Deadline: Application is currently Ongoing!
- Institution: International College of Hotel Management
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor
- Available Scholarships: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from Vietnam, Taiwan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Nepal, and Thailand are eligible.
- Available Course: Bachelor of Business
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, candidates must have an high school certificate with an outstanding result.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To take part in this opportunity, you are required to enroll in the appropriate program through online application. After enrolling, then apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The college may request for a certified academic transcripts, statement, letter of offer, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must meet the entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose main language is not English must provide proof of good knowledge in English such as IELTS 7.0 academic overall with no band below 6.5 or a comparable score in other admissible tests.
The International College of Hotel Management will provide an award amount range from $2,000 to $7,500 tuition fee for the winning and worthy students to study in Australia.