Now is the time to turn your dream into reality with the aid of Dennis Keller Scholarship International Awards program provided by DeVry University.
The main purpose of the Scholarship scheme is to grant deserving and outstanding students all over the world the opportunity to pursue a master’s degree program and acquire a top-notch education.
DeVry University was established in 1931, it is a private college located in the United States. The university provides undergraduate and graduate programs onsite and online within its six fields of study. Almost all the degree programs are offered at both the bachelor’s level and associates’s levels.
What you will gain from studying at DeVry University, Here, students have an excellent and comfortable environment at their respective place of study to focus on creating their special abilities in line with their specific needs, passion and interests. The university grant students access to acquire more knowledge and skills through its unique learning facilities, so they can contribute to the progress of the community.
Application Deadline: Application closes on 8 November 2020.
- Institution: DeVry University
- Department: N/A
- Course Levels: Masters
- Value of Awards: Sum of $4,800
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : The United States
- Eligible Nationalities: Applications from all countries will be accepted
- Admissible Courses: Graduate Degree in all field of study offered by the DeVry University.
- Acceptable Criteria: In order to be qualified for the award, the aspirants must meet all the given requirements: Aspirants must be a graduate student with a coming undergraduate or graduate CGPA (cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.8 or more than as bestowed by a Keller, approved university are also eligible for this study award. Readmit students must also have a Keller CGPA of 3.0 or more than.
Method of Application
- Application Process: For you to be considered for this opportunity, you are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university by using an online application system. After enrolling as a student, you will be considered automatically for this scholarship program.
- Supporting Documents:In order to be enlisted, you are required to submit a personal statement, transcripts, a copy of your passport, an oath of financial support, and a bank statement.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have completed a high school degree with an excellent academic record.
- Preferred Language: Applicants can be admitted even though they do not have great skills in the English, however, you are required to check the English Language Requirements of the University.
The bursary will continually grant the deserving students through out the duration of program at Keller, between the sum of $400-$800 each semester for six semester and a maximum of $4,800, study tuition fees savings for the period of study.