With the aim of supporting the education of talented students in USA, the University of Kansas is pleased to provide the International Distinction Awards which is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The scholarship programme seeks to encourage motivated and deserving students to enroll in the undergraduate degree at the University in USA.
The University of Kansas was founded in 1865 as a public research university with five universities. It offers hundreds of degree programmes to students. There are numerous major options and various pre-professional programs.
Why choose to study at the University of Kansas? Here, you will be offered students research, internships, foreign study, and other educational enrichment opportunities. The institution is committed to implementing the world’s highest quality undergraduate, technical and graduate programmes.
Application is Ongoing!
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world are eligible
- Available Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the aspirants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a 5-3.74 GPA
- Applicants must be an overseas citizen
- Students must be admitted to the university.
- Students must also be in F or J visa status to be considered
Method of Application
- Application Process: To take part in this amazing opportunity, you must submit an online application form for the admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit the following:
- Resume or CV describing all your extracurricular activities, leadership, service, and awards
- Choose three activities from your resume/CV and explain how they have been meaningful to you
- A 500-word essay on one of the following topics:
- Your personal and academic goals and how you hope to achieve them at KU
- Your field of study and specialized interests within it
- The ways you intend to use what you learn at KU when you return to your home country
- A topic of your choice (you may submit an essay you used for another application)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Entrance Requirements: New students must provide evidence of graduation from high schools (grades 9-12), such as diploma, certificate, or set of examination results
- Language Requirement: Student must submit English proficiency test scores (dependent upon score level, scores are used to either determine English proficiency or to estimate students’ placement in an appropriate level of ESL courses, as needed)
Each successful applicants will receive the award amount of $24,000 to cover their study expenses at the University of Kansas in the USA.