Are you looking for financial support begin your academic journey? Trent University is offering you the opportunity to grow your career, increase your knowledge and boost your confidence through its International Entrance Scholarships.
The objective of this scholarship scheme is to assist international students who wish to commence an undergraduate degree program at the University.
Founded in 1964, Trent University is popularly known as one of Canada’s top universities that aids its student in the transformation of their lives and career at all levels. It is a public liberal arts university in Peterborough, Ontario, with a satellite campus in Oshawa, which serves the Regional Municipality of Durham.
What you will gain from studying at Trent University is, Students of this university are qualified to experience varieties of theatres, social interests, publications, religious association, political chapters and scholarly societies and Greeks in the form of clubbing organizations and groups.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 1 June 2021.
- Institution: Trent University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Level
- Value of Award: Sum of $1,000 to $3,000
- Number of Award: NA
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : Canada.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible for this scholarship, the candidates are to meet all the following criteria:
- All aspiring students applying for this admission will be considered automatically for the Trent University Entrance Scholarships, based on their academic achievements.
- ESL students are also qualified for selection, although the bursary scheme is credible for undergraduate studies.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to grasp this study award, aspiring students are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. All students that apply will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide a high school (in progress or if completed), final transcripts. Usually an in-progress transcript must include Grade 12, and 1st term results.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the given requirements:
- At least 70% average
- Each aspirants will be assessed on an individual basis for achieving the English Language ability requirement.
- Preferred Language: English is the eligible language, Therefore its is significant to your achievement at Trent University that you have good knowledge with the use of oral and written English. Aspiring students must show a skill in English suitable to meet the demands of class-works, written assignments, and involvement in tutorials and discussions.
Trent University will award the excellent and outstanding students the sum of $1000 to $3,000 to finish their studies in Canada.