Do you wish to travel to Canada to study and you have all the required documents but cannot afford the fees? Then this wonderful opportunity is for you!. Laurentian University is offering its International Excellence Scholarships to assist intelligent students regardless of their nationalities to get first-class education at both undergraduate and graduate levels in Canada.
The study award is aimed at providing monetary support to those financially deprived students who wish to study in Canada. Aspiring students must be a foreign student who wants to take admission in any degree programme at the university.
Laurentian University is the largest university in Canada that is a bilingual educational provider. Its campus is located near the Lake Laurentian Conservation Area and is spread across 765 acres.
What you will gain from studying at Laurentian University is, the university provides student with a wide range of programs to complement varieties of their interests. Graduates from this institution will be highly exceptional in their various work-field and about 92% will find a great job within six months after they have collected their degree.
Application Deadline: Application is currently On!
- Institution: Laurentian University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Value of Award: Maximum sum of $60,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications will be accepted from all countries.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree is available in Advertisements, Science, Mathematics, Communications, Engineering, Economics, Environment, Visual Studies, Health, Humanities, and Music Various.
- Admissible Requirements: For you to be eligible, you must hold a high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- You must have enrolled in a 100% course load in two semesters (fall/winter).
- It must be your first time seeking undergraduate enrollment.
- You must pay the International fees to Laurentian University.
- The sponsorship are restricted to only students studying in an open enrollment undergraduate programs.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to be considered for the award, aspirants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After registering, aspirants are to fill out the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit all the following documents:
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts available
- Transcripts from previous school (only if its requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course vitae
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Preferred Language: English is the required eligible language and if English is not your first language in your country, you are to provide proof English language abilities through one the the entry requirements or language tests.
Laurentian University will grant an award to the deserving students in this following manner:
- Students securing an average of 90% to 100% will be getting up to $60,000 in Awards. Award money of $15,000 will be granted during year one. Students are expected to maintain their average to continuously receive the awards.
- Students securing an average of 80% to 89.9% will be getting up to $40,000 in Awards. The sum of $10,000 will be given in the first year of study. Students are expected to hold their average if they want the award to continuously renew.
- Masters students are qualified for $600 and PhD students $1,200. Travel fees are for the time frame of the student’s program, and will not be renewed yearly.