It is the dream of many student to earn a degree in Australia, now is time to turn your dream into reality with the support of Melbourne Institute of Technology’s International Excellence Scholarships. The educational award is available for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The bursary scheme is aimed at assisting talented and deserving students who wish to commence an undergraduate and postgraduate degree course work at the university. International students are eligible to apply for this wonderful opportunity.
The Melbourne Technology Institute is an Australian higher school that was founded in 1996. It is the first regional, multi-sector university in Australia. All academic staff at MIT is accredited by the Federation University to teach.
Why you should study at Melbourne Institute of Technology? The university offers a wide range of academic programmes with campuses situated at Melbourne and Sydney, ranging from undergraduate (University Pathway Diploma and Bachelor’s degree), business, accounting, management, marketing, information technology, computer networking, and telecommunications engineering.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Value of Awards: Up to 20% deduction in tuition fees.
- Number of students to be awarded: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Courses: Bachelor of Business (any majors), Bachelor of Networking, Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Networking, and Master of Engineering(Telecommunications).
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the candidates must meet all the given criteria, Criteria for Undergraduate candidates:
- You must have completed Australian Year 12 or equal to the average total grade of 70% or more without below 65% and a loss.
- You must submit an essay of 500-800 words stating why receipt of grant is important in each application
- Criteria for Postgraduate candidates:
- You must have completed a minimum three year degree in Australia with an average graduate grade of 70% or more and no individual grade less than 65% and no fail grades were reported(NOOSR guide).
- Must be followed by an essay of 500-800 words stating why receipt of the grant is important in each application.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspirants are required to apply for the admission at the university in order to be considered for this scholarship programme.
- Supporting Documents: If you want to be enlisted in the postgraduate degree, aspirants must meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students applying for this program must go through the entry requirements of their preferred course.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from a country where English is not the the main language, are required to meet the specific English language requirements for them to be able to gain admission into the university.
The Melbourne Institute of Technology will provide up to 20% cost deduction of a programme tuition fee to successful students for the beginning quarter.