The International Financial Aids positions are now open to all high achieving and intelligent students, to study at Knox College in USA. The educational programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The aim of this funding opportunity is to provide financial assistance to the international students who will be pursuing an undergraduate degree programme at Knox College, USA.
Knox College was founded in 1837, it is located in Galesburg, Illinois.The university wants to educate students to be dedicated, creative, and active global citizens, ready to live lives of meaning and serve in fields that do not yet exist.
Application Deadline: Application is currently ongoing!
- Institution: Knox College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: Tuition Fees
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Course: Any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: You must be academically qualified to gain admission, then you must be an international applicants.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants are required to take admission to the university. Then after registering, they should complete an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are expected to provide a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other important documentation.
- Admission Requirements: A previous year’s degree certificate with an outstanding academic result.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are expected to submit proof of an adequate level of English abilities.
Knox College will cover the cost of tuition fees of the international successful students to study an undergraduate degree programme in USA.