Education increases one’s ability, comprehension and skills. Therefore, Elmhurst University is presently looking for high achieving and exceptional students to become part of its International Graduate Scholarships Scheme. This wonderful opportunity is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
To get this scholarship, all aspiring students are to take admission in a graduate degree program at Elmhurst University. The total worth of this award is $5,000. All international students are eligible to apply.
Elmhurst University was established in 1871, here, students will get an experience of simplified learning, amazing opportunities that will assist them to accomplish their future goals in their respective discipline.
The advantage of studying at Elmhurst University is, the institution provides both bachelor’s and master’s degree. It comprises of 26 academic departments where they are about 3350 full-time and part-time students, 15 programs for certificates, and 17 master’s programs including an MBA.
Application Deadline: Application closes on 1 July 2021.
- Institution: Elmhurst University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Graduate
- Value of Award: Sum of $5,000
- Number of Students to be awarded: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible for this opportunity
- Available Courses: Graduate degree program in any course area offered by Elmhurst University.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the candidates must meet the given requirements:
- Candidates must be F-1 students that will be register in the graduate degree program at the university.
- Candidates are required to submit a minimum of 12 semester hours of college-level credit if applying test-optional. It is for the homeschooled students.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspiring students are to take admission at the university. After they have enrolled they are not expected to submit a separate application for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are to go through the documents required section to be considered for scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students applying for this opportunity must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your native language and the common language in your country, you are required to show proof of sufficient knowledge in English language. See the English language requirements page for more details.
Each outstanding students will be awarded with the sum of $5,000 at Elmhurst University to support their education.