The University of Canada West in Canada is offering those outstanding students an amazing opportunity to accelerate their career through its International Grants programme which is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The aim of this funding programme is to assist deserving European Students who wish to pursue a Bachelors or Masters degree programme at the University of Canada West.
The University Canada West is a private and for-profit university ranked 81st in the country ranking. The institution provides exceptional service and support to its students whether they study at Ucanwest online or on campus. It has designed highly career-focused programmes and offers them to students from more than 45 countries that contribute to the diversity and richness of the university.
Application is Currently Ongoing!
- Institution: University Canada West
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Master
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Countries: Students from from Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: MBA, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Bachelor of Commerce, and Associate of Arts are eligible to apply for.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be applying to an eligible programme and must be accepted in the same by the university.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates must register themselves in an eligible programme via the university application portal. Aspirants from either of the countries above will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following:
- Equivalent of a Canadian high school (Grade 12) diploma
- Translated official transcripts if not in English (official high school all post-secondary institutions)
- Completed application form
- Admission Requirements: The students must have relevant educational qualifications to secure admission at University Canada West.
- Language Requirement: The students must attain average required scores in the following English Language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 61
- CAE – 70
- Duolingo – 105.
The successful students will receive a discount on the actual tuition fee up to $11,700 – $25,600 for the bachelor of the master programme undertaken by University Canada West.