Grab this funding opportunity to commence your master degree program by being part of an incredible International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships provided by the School of Engineering in the UK.
The award is designed to assist talented foreign students who wish to undertake a master’s degree programme at the University of Edinburgh in the UK.
The University of Edinburgh is one of the oldest universities in Scotland that provides several undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. It provides research-led teaching and learning of the best quality. It is ranked 18th in the world.
By coming to this university you have opportunity to develop your skills and have experience that will equip you for your future careers and transformation from students to professional. Students here will have various ways to learn from programs taught on campus to part-time studies.
Application Deadline: 30 July 2021
- Institution: University of Edinburgh
- Department: School of Engineering
- Degree Level: Masters, Diploma or Postgraduate Certificate
- Mode of Application: Online
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Countries: UK, EU and international students
- Available Courses: Masters, Diploma or postgraduate Certificate in the following areas: MSc in Leading Major Programmes, MSc Structural and Fire Engineering, MSc Sustainable Energy Systems, MSc Urban Strategies and Design, PG Dip in Leading Major Programmes, PG Dip Sustainable Energy Systems, and PG Cert in Leading Major Programmes
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, aspirants must have obtained an undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- This scholarship is available to people domiciled or working in the South-East of Scotland, specifically the councils areas of East Lothian, Mid Lothian, West Lothian, City of Edinburgh, Fife and Scottish Borders. It is open to UK, EU and Overseas students.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants must take admission in masters, diploma or postgraduate certificate program at the university. After enrolling, aspirants can fill out the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Please provide a resumé, academic certificates, and transcripts along side your application.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students must meet the entry requirements of their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from a non-English speaking country should submit proof of English language proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL or other admissible proof. Please check the English Language Requirements page for more information.
The University of Edinburgh will provide an award amount of £9,000 for a postgraduate Masters, then £6,000 for a postgraduate Diploma and £3,000 for a postgraduate Certificate and is aimed towards the cost of tuition fees.