If you are looking for a funding opportunity to acquire a bachelor’s degree in USA then you are welcome to apply for the International Maverick Scholarships for International Students at Minnesota State University Mankato. The scholarships scheme is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The financial aid positions seeks to assist those international students who intends to pursue an undergraduate degree coursework at Minnesota State University Mankato starting in the spring and summer of 2021 are eligible to apply for this application.
Minnesota State University, Mankato is a public university in Mankato ranked No.1 MN community college that promotes learning through effective undergraduate and graduate teaching, scholarship, and research in service to the state, the region, and the global community.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- Institution: Minnesota State University Mankato
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: $3,890
- Available Scholarships: Not Specified
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United States of America
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university in USA
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for admission, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- The applicants must have a valid F-1 or J-1 immigration status.
- The applicants must Achieve a term GPA of 2.5 or a cumulative Minnesota State Mankato GPA of 3.0.
- The applicants must complete six community service projects each academic year.
- The applicants must earn a minimum of 12 credits each semester.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates are recommended to complete their application through the school online portal. Successful students who meets the requirement will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The aspirants are required to provide the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Records of diplomas and certificates
- Passport ID page copy
- Financial documentation (bank statement, loan approval, or scholarship/financial guarantee)
- Admission Requirements: To gain admission to this university, the aspirants must have a minimum SAT Critical Reading sub-score of 400or higher, SAT Reading sub-score of 22 or higher, or ACT English score of 18 or higher.
- Language Requirements: The applicants are required to attain average scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61 or higher
- TOEFL PBT – 500 or higher
- IELTS – 5.5 or higher
The university will present all accepted undergraduate students the International Maverick Scholarship, under which they will provide a sum of $3,890 per semester.