If you are looking for funding opportunity to kick-start your career goals then you have a wonderful chance now. Apply for the International Merit awards offered by Nottingham Trent University in the UK.
The educational scheme is aimed at supporting talented and deserving foreign students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree coursework at the university in the UK.
The university was merged with other esteemed colleges and was established in 1843. By studying here, you will learn from industry experts at the cutting-edge of your career. Nottingham Trent University is an excellent place for all students to achieve their goals.
Application Deadline: 24 March 2021
- Institution: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from across the globe.
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must have obtained previous year degrees or certificates with an outstanding academic result.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants must first take admission in the appropriate degree course work. After enrolling, then complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You are recommended to submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students must go through the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose mother’s tongue is not English are expected to have an accredited English language exam like IELTS, with an admissible score before enrolling for an academic course.
Nottingham Trent University will provide a grant of £3,000 to the qualified international students who want to study in the UK.