Are you a music lover and you wish to obtain a degree in music? If yes.. you have an amazing opportunity to achieve your dream, Swansea University is accepting applications from students from different part of the world to be part of its music awards for the academic year 2021/2022.
The programme is aimed at assisting the student’s growth as a musician within the context of gatherings and choirs and the city’s broader artistic life. The award’s main part is given as instrumental or vocal tuition, along side a modest bursary.
Swansea University is a public research university situated at Swansea, United Kingdom. It provides several undergraduate and masters degree programmes.
Why study at Swansea University? The university promote outstanding international scholar support, helps and support its students to work in the UK, and also contributes to finances and health areas. The career success assures that every candidate at Swansea will get guidance to explore jobs and internships.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 1 April 2021
- Institution: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Scholarships: Two
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in the appropriate program
- Admissible Criteria: These are the following criteria:
- You must register on full-time taught degree programmes
- Then must have achieved a Merit or Distinction at Grade 8, if you want to be considered for scholarship
- You must either have an active UCAS application to Swansea University or be currently registered.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants are required to complete an application form and references. For instrumental scholarships, the applications assess based on a video audition; for choral scholarships, a face-to-face audition is needed.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit a copy of the following:
- Completed application form.
- Copies of certificate and marks sheet for Grade 8 in the relevant instrument, and copies of certificates and marks sheets for any qualifications higher than Grade 8 obtained on the instrument.
- Reference(s) from teacher(s).
- A video performance of two contrasting pieces (total not to exceed 10 minutes)
- Admission Requirements: Interested students taking admission must have a high school degree certificate a with good grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspiring students will need to prove that their English language skills is sufficient for them to excel in their studies at the university.
Swansea University will provide a grant worth up to £1,000 each year for the successful and motivated students who will undertake an undergraduate degree program in the UK.