It is the dream of many students to acquire a degree in the UK. Turn your dream into a reality by applying for the International Office Scholarships at the University of South Wales in the UK. Intelligent and worthy students are eligible for this wonderful opportunity.
The scholarship scheme is open for all high achieving and deserving international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of South Wales is a first-class quality learning community of several nations and beliefs, brought together by a common dedication to the revolution of lives through knowledge and education. It is Wale’s second-biggest University with about 200 courses.
Why you should study at the University of South Wales? The institution provides facilities and experience to its students to help them prepare and transform efficaciously from student to professions to their future ambition. It provides a wide range of career and professional development for its candidates.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 31 March 2021
- Institution: University of South Wales
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree.
- Value of Award: Up to £1,500 and extra amounts(Undergraduate); Up to £2,000 and additional amounts for postgraduate.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: Overseas Students
- To be taken at: UK.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications will be accepted from international students.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programme in any field of study offered by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the aspirants must meet all the given requirements:
- Candidates must be a foreign student to be able to apply for the programme at the university.
- Candidates must pay the least deposit fixed in the offer letter by the date stated on the Acceptance Form.
- Then you must submit your previous year degree to the University.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to enlisted in this programme at the university, candidates are advised to take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree course where you wish to enroll for study. After taking confirmation, successful applicants will be considered automatically for the award process.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will be requested to submit a personal statement explaining studentship aims, letters of motivation, and a resumé.
- Admission Requirements: Interested applicants are obliged to meet the entry requirements of their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants are required to meet the specific English language requirement in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of New South Wales will grant an undergraduate award amount which includes other benefits of £1,500 and for postgraduate up to £2,000.