International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Deep Time Global Scale Landscape Evolution Models is organized by the University of Sydney, Australia. The educational opportunity is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational grant is designed to render financial assistance to those outstanding and motivated PhD students who are undertaking research on source-to-sink systems at a global scale using state-of-the-art numerical models. Eligible students will be awarded tuition fees and a yearly stipend.
The University of Sydney is an Australian university that ranks in the top 50 universities in the world. It is internationally known to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability. It harbors exquisite excellence in research and teaching. It is highly dedicated to supporting students throughout their journey at the University of Sydney.
Application Deadline: September 28, 2021
- Institution: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Degree Level: PhD
- Value of Award: $175000
- Available Award: Not Known
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries
- Available Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in Deep Time Global Scale Landscape Evolution Models at the Faculty of Science of the University of Sydney is eligible to apply for.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants are to login to the student portal of the university to complete the application process. Then students should apply here for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/Change of name certificate
- Relevant professional experience.
- Entrance Requirements: The students are required to have a background in geoscience, mathematics or computer sciences, or a related field.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic – 68
The winning students will be given the coverage of the tuition fee up to $175,000 and a stipend allowance of $50,000 per annum for up to 3 years by the University of Sydney.