Manhattanville College, USA is providing an admirable opportunity through its Presidential Scholarships, with the aim of promoting student’s education in the USA.
This financial aid is open for all international aspirants who wants to pursue an Undergraduate Degree program for the academic year 2020/21.
Manhattanville College is a private liberal arts situated in Purchase, New York , was established in 1841. It provides over thirty academic programs that will assist and equip you for the world of work.
The benefits of studying at Manhattan College is, they (Manhattan College) motivate students to pursue new field of interest during their Course of study. The college is an excellent choice for students because they academically and technically develop student knowledge.
Application Deadline: The deadline for this scholarship is 1 December 2020.
- Institution: Manhattanville College
- Department: NA
- Course Program: Undergraduate Degree
- Value of Award : The sum of the award is $21,000 annually.
- Number of Awards : Unidentified
- Mode of Application : Electronically
- Nationality : International students can apply
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries across the globe.
- Offered Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any field offered by the University.
- Admissible Requirement: You must have to register in the undergraduate degree program in any of their selected course at the Manhattanville College for the academic year 2020/2021.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to be considered for this scholarship, you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After registration, successful aspirants will automatically get consideration for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are to attach their official high school transcript, Personal essay, two letters of recommendation ( one from a councillor and the other from a teacher), also a copy of passport.
- Admission Criteria: To be considered, you must have an average GPA of 3.4 which is required to take admission to the college.
- Preferred Language: Before applying for this Undergraduate Degree, please check the language requirements section of the college to know if you are eligible.
This grant will provide the sum of $21,000 for outstanding students, and it is renewable for three consecutive years if you can retain a minimum required GPA throughout the Undergraduate Degee.