With the aim of supporting the education of an outstanding student in the UK, International School of Choueifat in affiliation with the University of Sheffield is offering an educational programme named Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in UK.
The scholarship is highly competitive and its is worth 50% off the tuition fee of the talented student for an undergraduate degree programme which will be starting in autumn 2021. The grant is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The University of Sheffield is a top leading university with a global recognition for excellence. By studying here, you will get an opportunity to increase your employability skills, obtain work experience, explore your engagement, and meet new personalities, which will help you build your career path.
Application Deadline: 17 May 2021
- Institution: University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Available Scholarship: One
- Acceptable Nationalities: Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman Citizens
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: These are the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently studying at an International School of Choueifat institution in one of the following countries; Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman
- Applicants must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree programme at the University of Sheffield before you can apply for this application .
- Your degree/foundation programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2021. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Candidates must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- Then must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all March programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for any undergraduate financial aid.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates should apply through an online portal
- Supporting Documents: You are to submit a copy of the following together with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspiring students must satisfy the required conditions for an undergraduate degree at the university
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are recommended to submit proof of English language proficiency in accordance to the university requirements
The University of Sheffield will provide a discount of 50% waiver on tuition fees of the successful applicant through the International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.