Do you wish to acquire a bachelor’s degree in USA? Then grab this wonderful opportunity that will help you achieve your academic goals. The University of Pittsburgh is offering the International Student and Housing Incentive Scholarships.
The aim of this scholarship scheme is to grant financial support to those international students who wish to commence an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Pittsburgh in USA.
It was established in 1787 as the Pittsburgh Academy, the University of Pittsburgh is a state-related public research university located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It comprises of 17 undergraduate and graduate schools and colleges.
Why you should study at the University of Pittsburgh? The mission of this institution is to contribute to the comprehensive education of students by providing programs, services and facilities that will aid learning, development, and discovery of self, provide an out-of-class environment that boosts fulfillment with the collegiate experience and contributes to recruitment, retention and institutional affiliation.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 1 March 2021
- Institution: University of Pittsburgh
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Educational Fund
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirants will have to meet the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- The International Student and Housing Incentive The Studentship are awarded to non-immigrant students in recognition of solid academic performance and to relieve the financial demands of international education.
Method of Application
- Application Process: If you want to be considered for this opportunity, you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework through its common application or paper application at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following supporting documents: Official high school transcript or self-reported academic record, letter(s) of recommendation, essay, Mandatory Student Health Record, Bank Statement, Financial Responsibility Form, International Transcript Evaluation
- Admission Requirements: All aspirants must have their previous degree certificate with an excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Interested Students must submit the following:
- TOEFL IBT 80 or higher
- Or IELTS 6.5 or higher
- (TOEFL or IELTS Exceptions)
- SAT 1 or ACT test scores.
The University of Pittsburgh will provide the educational fund to all the worthy students to finish their education in the USA.