Hope College is pleased to notify the public about its International Student Scholarships. If you wish to acquire a degree in USA, you are welcome to apply for this educational opportunity which is accessible for the academic year 2021/2022.
The Study programme seeks to support high achieving Overseas students who intends to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at Hope College in USA.
Hope College is located in Holland, Michigan. It is a private Christian liberal arts college. It was established in 1851, four years after the town was first settled as the Pioneer School for Dutch immigrants.
It provides over 90 majors all of which lead to a Bachelor of Arts, a Bachelor of Music, a Bachelor of Science, a Bachelor of Science in Engineering or a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. There are about 3,400 students with a ratio of 12:1 for schools and students.
Application Closes: 5 April 2021
- Institution: Hope College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Mode of Application: Online
- Available Scholarship: Not Known
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply
- Available Course: Undergraduate degree programme in any field of study offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must be an International student and must have obtained previous year degree with an excellent academic grades.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for admission, candidates are recommended to take admission in the appropriate degree programme at the college. Qualified students will be considered automatically for the process.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to submit certified copies of qualifications, a transcripts of results, and copies of other important documentation.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a previous year’s degree with good achievements.
- Language Requirement: Foreign students are obliged to show their English abilities through one of these tests:
- TOEFL: Minimum score of 79 with no sub-score less than 18.
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5 with no sub-score less than 6.
- Duolingo: Minimum score of 100.
- GTEC: Minimum score of 1200.
- Pearson PTE Academic: Minimum score of 58 with no band below 53.
- Attendance for two or more years at a secondary school where the curriculum is taught in English. We still may require the TOEFL or IELTS depending on your record.
Hope College will provide up to $25,000 grant. The scholarship funding is renewable for four years as long as the scholar remains in good academic position.