With the hope of supporting the education of outstanding students, Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology is delighted to offer its International Student Scholarships. Interested student who wish to study in Australia are welcome to apply for this opportunity which is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The educational programme seeks to assist students from different part of the world who intends to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the institute in Australia.
Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology has three campuses located in Melbourne and Hobart’s Central Business Districts. The institution offers its students convenience and ease of learning as all facilities are located on campus. It has a mix of different cultures and nationalities among not only students but also teaching faculty which gives a great exposure to students.
Application Deadline: Applications are Ongoing!
- Institution: Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Degree Level; Bachelor’s degree
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world are eligible
- Available Subjects:Undergraduate degree in Business, Leadership and Management, IT, Community Services, and Hospitality.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must meet all these criteria:
- Must have demonstrated dedication to academic studies, and/or a passion for a study that satisfies the judging panel of the student’s genuine intention to persevere with the course
- Hold a current Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for an RGIT course that will run in the term for which the applicant is applying for a scholarship.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants must register in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates are expected to submit a passport, academic certificates and transcripts, evidence of English language proficiency; and additional documents as required.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have an outstanding academic record. Eligible academic records include Year 12 or equivalent certificates, Vocational Education and Training (VET) or tertiary qualifications obtained either in Australia or overseas.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or submit other equivalent documents for English language ability required by the institution.
The Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology will cover the cost of tuition fee for the first term of study of the chosen course of the successful students.