Many students wish to study abroad but due to economic hurdles some are unable to do so, For helping students acquiring a degree in Canada, The University of Western Ontario is pleased to offer a nice educational program titled International Student Scholarships for academic session 2021/2022.
The basic objective of this programme is to assist talented and intelligent candidates who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the University in Canada.
The University of Western Ontario is a public research University situated in Ontario, Canada. It was established in 1919. The University has a large range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
By coming to study at this University, you will engage in a group of academics, creating excellent relationships that will last long. Western’s academic leaders offer their students with lots of opportunities for in-depth exploration and cooperation.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: University of Western Ontario
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Available Scholarships: Three
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: Canada.
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from all over the world can apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The scholarship will be given based on excellent academic performance, creative and exceptional thought, and relevant extracurricular activities.
- Aspiring students must have their high school certificates with an outstanding academic record.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates must register in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Western University. After enrolling, then apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide the official transcripts, photocopy of passport and an essay, and a nomination from their school.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have obtained a bachelor’s degree certificate and must meet the other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates whose main language is not English, you will be recommended to provide one of the following acceptable language tests: IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Academic, MELAB, CanTEST, CAEL.
The winning candidates will receive a grant range between $300 to $2,000 for their tuition fees.