Columbus State University is delighted to support outstanding and high achieving students who wish to acquire a degree in USA. The educational grant titled International Student Services Scholarships is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The aim of this funding opportunity is to recognize and help those talented students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at Columbus State University.
Columbus State University was established in 1958, It is a public university in Georgia. The institution is dedicated to offer to provide best practices in teaching and learning, creative activity, student engagement, cultural enrichment and an excellent campus environment.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021
- Institution: Columbus State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the world can apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate and graduate degree in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be available for an in-person or computer interview if required.
- Then must comply with all immigration regulations, university policy, state and local laws.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Students must first take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university. Then must complete online application form and recommendation form. Then Email :[email protected] for more details.
- Supporting Documents: Aspiring students must submit the following documents such as resumé, degree certificate, degree transcript, English language qualification, and two references.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission, you need a previous year’s degree or a comparable qualification with clear curricular criteria.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a non-English speaking country must provide proof of English language abilities.
Columbus State University will provide an out-of-state tuition waiver which is open to International Students