With the hope of supporting students who desire to undertake an undergraduate degree programme in the USA, Kutztown University is pleased to offer a supportive International Student Tuition Waiver scheme. If you are looking for financial support, hurry up and apply!
The main objective of this waiver scheme is to boost the number of international students and to motivate them to consider coming to Kutztown University to study.
Kutztown University was founded in 1866, firstly it began as the Keystone Normal School in the USA. Kutztown University of Pennsylvania also known as KU is a public university situated at Pennsylvania.
Why you should study at Kutztown University? The institution is committed to having great impact on the lives of children and youth in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania through the preparation of highly excellent professional tutors.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 1 March
- Institution: Kutztown University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: 20% Waiver
- Numbers of Scholarship to be given: Limited award
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe can apply.
- Available Courses: Successful students will be given scholarship to study in any course area offered by Kutztown University.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, you must meet all the given criteria;
- Candidates must be financially needy.
- Must have above the average academic accomplishment
- Must be applying to an undergraduate degree program at Kutztown University.
- This award is available for first degree only.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this opportunity, all aspiring students are obliged to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After enrolling, then you can then complete CSS Profile.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the final transcript, national exam results, etc that indicates the marks you earned. Also submit a copy of your certificate/diploma that shows you have successfully completed school.
- Admission Requirements: Aspiring students must hold their previous degree certificates with an excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to have meet the following scores:
- IELTS: 6.5 Overall score
- TOEFL: 79 internet-based test.
- PTE: 53 Overall score
- Duolingo English Test: 105 Overall Score
- SAT: Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score of 560 (KU School Code 2653)
- ACT: 21 English/Writing Score (KU School Code 3706)
- 20% waiver of non-resident tuition, before the 40% out-of-state deduction
- $3,858 each year based on the 2019-2020 tuition rate which equals $1929 per semester.