Eliminate the financial obstacles that hinders you acquiring a degree by applying for the International Students Scholarships offered by Elizabethtown College in USA. The scholarship programme is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The basic objective of this educational award is to assist those outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the College in USA.
Elizabethtown College is a profit-owned college that was established in 1899, located in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, USA. The School commitments are to Educate for Service. By studying here, you will lead prosperous lives with importance in your career. You will also develop critical thinking, personal integrity and social responsibility.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2021
- Institution: Elizabethtown College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in any field of study offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must have obtained a previous year’s degree or certificates with an outstanding academic records.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To participate ion this scholarship opportunity, candidates must take admission to the appropriate degree programme at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa and other important supporting Documentation.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a previous year degree with excellent result.
- Language Requirement: If your main language is not English, you are required to have an appropriate score in an accredited English examination e.g IELTS.
The college will cover the cost of tuition fees of the successful qualified students who wish to study in USA.