If you are looking for a funding opportunity to acquire a bachelors degree in USA then you are welcome to apply for an amazing educational opportunity named the International Students Scholarships offered by the Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota.
The study programme is designed to assist all year one international students who intends to undertake an undergraduate degree coursework at the Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota. Interested students are advised to enroll and be willing to live on campus to obtain this award.
The Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is a non-profit institution, a private Lasallian Catholic university whose vision is to be a nationally prominent and regionally dominant university that transforms individuals and communities through an education that emphasizes excellence, aligns with workforce needs, provides access and flexibility to support student needs.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- Institution: Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United States
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Any course area in the undergraduate degree offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must be able to meet these criteria:
- Applicants must have a high school GPA 2.00–2.99, live on campus
- The applicants must live on campus.
- The applicants must be new students
Method of Application
- Application Process: The candidates must enroll in either Common Application or Saint Mary’s application. The eligible students will be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The aspirants must provide the following documents:
- Official Academic transcripts of high school graduation in English.
- The college essay (650 words) on a topic of choice.
- Letter of recommendation from school guidance counsellors, teachers, or administrators explaining your readiness to study at St. Mary’s, Minnesota.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a high school GPA of 2.00 to 2.99 and submit official SAT scores with a minimum composite score of 1000 to secure admission.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must obtain minimum scores required by the university in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 72
- IELTS – 6.0
- The Michigan Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) – 74%
- The International Test of English Proficiency (ITEP) – of 4.0
- Pearson Test of English – of 51
The successful applicants will be provided with a sum of $22,000 to cover the cost of study at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota and are renewable for up to two years, given that the GPA is 2.0 or above for the first year.