If you are looking for funding opportunity to acquire a degree in USA then you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the Financial Aid positions for International Undergraduate offered by Cleveland State University, USA.
The educational programme is designed ti assist high achieving and deserving scholars who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme at the University.
Cleveland State University is a public research university located in Cleveland, Ohio. It was established in 1964, the institution provides more than 200 academic programs. By studying here, you will be provided with accessible and exceptional education that will help you create a plan to achieve academic success.
Application Deadline: 20 July 2021
- Institution: Cleveland State University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor
- Available Scholarship: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world are eligible.
- Available Courses: Any field of study offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be an international student, then be registering in the appropriate degree programme at the university.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To partake in the programme, you are to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All secondary school records, including certificates. All school records should be submitted in its original language.
- Admission Requirements: Cumulative secondary school GPA comparable to a 2.3 on the U.S grading scale for most programs. The College of Engineering requires a 3.0 and the College of Education and Human Services requires a 2.5.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must meet the least English language abilities for admission purposes.
Cleveland State University will cover the full cost of tuition fee to the motivated and high achieving students in the USA.