Funding schemes are great tools that assists students to reduce their study expenses. So for supporting students, the University of Sheffield is pleased to offer the International undergraduate financial aid in the UK. Interested students are welcome to apply for this award.
This bursary scheme is aimed at helping high achieving and worthy students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme at the University. The educational programme is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
Established in 1905, QS has ranked University of Sheffield as the world’s top 100 universities for over fifteen years. It is ranked 22nd in Europe for teaching excellence and also offers varieties degree programme for the students.
Why you should study at the University of Sheffield? By coming to this university, you will create an excellent learning skills and advanced expertise during your course of study here and it is a home for world-leading research, exceptional teaching, and a blooming international community.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 18 June 2021
- Institution: The University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: Sum of $2,500 each year.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: All undergraduate degree courses including and apart from Medicine(A100/A101) and Dentistry(A200)
- Admissible Criteria: The Award is applicable to each consecutive academic year of study, subject to achieving 60% or higher and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year. The award is not applicable to any compulsory or optional years in the industry, work placements or year abroad.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this programme, aspirants are obliged to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After enrolling, candidates will be awarded automatically, no application in the first or any subsequent years is needed.
- Supporting Documents: To be partake in this programme, aspirants must meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: Interested applicants are recommended to meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are required to check all the English Language requirements of the University.
The University of Sheffield will provide awards worth £2,000 each year for courses in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Faculty of Social Sciences and £2,500 each year for courses in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, and Faculty of Science.