The University of Tasmania in Australia is pleased to offer an amazing educational opportunity through its International Women in Maritime Engineering Scholarships. The programme is available for the academic calendar 2021/2022.
Women from different countries of the world are exclusively offered this application towards a career in Maritime Engineering at the university in Australia.
The University of Tasmania is a public research university ranked 303rd in QS Global World Rankings and is one of the top public universities in Australia. It strives to continually evolve and transform to meet the challenges and opportunities that face us.
Application Deadline: August 4, 2021
- Acceptable Nationalities: Foreign students are welcome to apply
- Available Courses: Students can apply to any undergraduate or postgraduate programme in Maritime Engineering at UTAS.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates are required to remain registered full-time (100%) in the approved course of study at UTAS.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspiring students are required to register and log in to the University portal to apply to the desired programme at UTAS. The students are not required to submit a separate application for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: These are the necessary documents: Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Country specific academic requirements
- Entrance Requirements: International students must mandatorily meet the English language requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 76
- PTE – 50
- CAE- Grade C
- CPE – Grade C
- Cambridge BCE – Grade C
- UTAS English for Academic Purposes – 60%
The winning international students will receive $8,000 in two instalments of $4,000 per semester for an undergraduate programme and $4,000 for a postgraduate programme at UTAS.