Interested students who wish to acquire a degree in Canada are welcome to apply for this educational opportunity named Global Leader Award offered by Ivey Business School. The Award is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The Global Leader Award is open to assist high achieving and deserving students from across the world who wish to enroll in the MBA degree programme at the School in Canada.
Ivey Business School is a business school of the University of Western Ontario, situated in London, Ontario, Canada. By studying at this School, you will get the opportunity to extend your learning outside of the classroom. Here, you are coached in communicating effectively and empowered to achieve your best.
Application Deadline: 12 April 2021
- Acceptable Nationalities: Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean students are eligible to apply.
- Available Subjects: MBA degree program
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Students must take admission to the university in the MBA degree program at the university. Then fill out an online application form for award.
- Supporting Documents: These are the supporting documents:
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if a candidate receives an admissions offer.
- GMAT score (Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18) OR GRE score (Designate Ivey with code 0292)
- GMAT requirement is waived for applicants who have passed all 3 Levels of the CFA designation.
- Resumé demonstrating a minimum of two years, full-time work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if required for ESL applicants)
- Two professional references.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students must meet all the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have good knowledge in both written and oral English language.
Every winning candidates will get a grant worth up to $50,000 to cover their cost of study in the school.
- Institution: Ivey Business School
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters
- Value of Award: $50,000 each
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Scholarships: NA
- To be taken at: Canada