Providing educational resources is one of the great opportunities for students, because education is very significant, its creates economic opportunities for everyone. Therefore, Simon Fraser University is pleased to offer its Jim Bennett Entrance International Scholarship in Canada.
The basic purpose of this award is to support intelligent international students who will commence a graduate program at Simon Fraser University for the academic year 2020-2021.
Simon Fraser University is a public research university that was established in 1962, it is located in British Columbia, Canada. The institution has a considerable population of international students and worldwide research and program linkages.
What you will gain from studying at Simon Fraser University is, the university offer support to their students in high-quality learning and researches. It also provides varieties of other financial support options to the students.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 15 December 2020.
- Institution: Simon Fraser University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Value of Awards: Sum of $2,500
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of students to be Awarded: One
- Nationality: Home and Foreign students
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: All students from across the globe are eligible
- Available Courses: The sponsorship will be awarded in any course field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be considered for this admission, the aspirants must meet the general entrance criteria, including English language and quantitative skills requirements outlined for the program.
- One entrance support will be provided each year in the fall term to students coming to SFU from Holy Cross Regional High School (Surrey, BC) with grades in the 90% range or 31 International Baccalaureate (IB) points and are admitted to a Bachelor’s degree program in any faculty.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this opportunity, the aspiring students are required to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university. After they have registered, aspirants must follow the application procedures online through the Undergraduate Scholars Entrance application portal.
- Supporting Documents: All aspirants are to submit evidence, including dates and value of the major scholarship they hold.
- Entrance Requirements: To be admitted, applicants must meet the entry requirements for each qualification of your desired course.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants must have good command in the use of English Language, if English is not your first language please check the English language requirements section for more details.
Simon Fraser University will grant the award sum of $2,500 to the successful student.