John Barras DDS is pleased to offer an amazing educational opportunity through its Autism Scholarships in the United States. The funding opportunity is accessible for all motivated and talented students for the academic session 2021/2022.
The Study award is designed to support outstanding and deserving USA students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme at the university in the USA.
Why Apply for this educational programme? This educational support will be available to offset a portion of the tuition cost of attendance at the school desired by the eligible aspirant. The program instituted by Dr Barras.
Application Deadline: 28 January 2022
- Institution: John Barras DDS
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from the United states.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the candidates must be a U.S. citizen diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder who intends to undertake his or her education.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To get enrolled in the programme, you are recommended to complete the application form. Then submit a brief statement explaining your educational goals (of about 150 words) and an optional essay consisting of up to 800 words describing how ASD has had an impact on your experience in fulfilling your education goals. Should be sent, preferably via email, to:
- John Barras, DDS
- 1330 Post Oak Blvd. #1300
- Houston, TX 77056
- (713) 993-9814
- [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have obtained a previous degree certificates with excellent grades.
- Language Requirement; Students must have a profound Knowledge in both oral and written English.
John Barras DDS will provide a grant of $1,000 to the successful American students in the United States.