The Jonsson School is delighted to announce its International Axxess Scholarships at the University of Texas at Dallas. Interested students who wish to study in USA are welcome to apply for this educational opportunity open for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The educational award seeks to assist motivated and high achieving students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university in USA.
The University of Texas at Dallas was established in 1969, it is an open research university that offers more than 140 programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels in their eight academic schools. Here, you will be able to learn some of the most innovative subjects and interact with well-known scholars who will guide you during your study years.
Application Deadline: 14 May 2021
- Institution: University of Texas at Dallas
- Department: Jonsson School
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Awards: Not Known
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must meet these criteria to be eligible:
- S. citizen/permanent resident/international student
- Full-time incoming or current junior or senior pursuing an undergraduate degree offered by the computer science department (CS, SE or Data Science) in the Jonsson School
- Academic merit-based – minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA
- Among equally qualified applicants, preference will be given to students who (1) demonstrate the greatest potential for success in the field of computer science and software engineering and (2) demonstrate leadership abilities, community volunteerism or work experience
- The recipient must sign a release form in accordance with FERPA allowing UT Dallas to use application material for scholarship purposes
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants are to apply on-time for the admission in an accredited course, there is no need for separate application. Students who applied early will be considered for the application process.
- Supporting Documents: No extra documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking for admission.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students taking admission must go through all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must prove that they have good knowledge in both oral and written English.
The University of Texas at Dallas will cover the cost of the tuition fees of the winning candidates for their undergraduate study.