The School of History at University of Leeds is actively looking for participants to take part in their scholarship programme titled Katrina Honeyman Scholarships. The funding scheme is designed to support intelligent and motivated students who wish to acquire a degree in UK.
There are about four scholarships available for Overseas students who wish to commence an undergraduate degree programme in History or BA International History and Politics courses.
The School of History is a department in the University of Leeds. At this School, the teachers are experts in a broad range of areas, by studying here you will be able to think logically about knowledge from different sources to draw a conclusion you deem fit.
Application is Currently Ongoing!
- Institution: University of Leeds
- Department: School of History
- Degree Level: Bachelor
- Available Scholarships: Four
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world.
- Available Course: BA History or BA International History and Politics courses
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, you must have a high school certificates with an excellent academic results.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All candidates are required to take admission in the BA degree program at the School.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, original academic transcripts, and certificates along side their application.
- Admission Requirements: Admission Requirements varies from course to course.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must prove that they have good knowledge in both written and spoken English.
The University of Leeds will provide a yearly grant of £2,000 towards the cost of tuition fees in each year of study.