Interested and talented students who wish to further their education in Australia are highly welcome to participate in the KBS High Achievers International Awards. The educational programme is accessible for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The basic objective of this funding opportunity is to assist both home and foreign aspiring students who intends to pursue an undergraduate and master’s degree program at Kaplan Business School.
Kaplan Business School has expanded from a small institution serving a few hundred students to a national multi-campus network educating over 3,500 scholars since its establishment 2008. Here, you’ll have access to a variety of programmes, including a Student Experiences Services team, Academic Success Center, and Careers Central.
Application Deadline: Currently On!
- Institution: Kaplan Business School (KPS)
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Diploma, Bachelor and Masters degree
- Available Awards: Limited
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Subjects: Diploma, Bachelor and Master degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Accounting, Business Analytics, and Business Administration
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Demonstrate exceptional academic success in a related field of study.
- Have met Kaplan Business School’s English language proficiency requirements for the course offered or will have met these requirements prior to commencing study with Kaplan Business School.
- Not be a recipient of any other Kaplan Business School scholarship, award, or promotion.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants must take admission in a degree program at KBS. After registration, they can then fill out the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Copy of academic transcripts and certificates, both in original form and translated to English by a recognized translator.
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your CV/resume
- Entrance Requirements: As a foreign candidate, you are required to meet the International Entry Requirements (English and Academic)
- Language Requirement: Students must prove English proficiency through one of the following means: an English test score using one of the following English language tests as approved by Kaplan. Proof of English language proficiency, evidenced by one of the tests listed in the table below, must be completed within two years prior to commencement of the course.
Kaplan Business School will provide the award amount range from $12,600 to $29,890 to the deserving applicants to study in Australia.