Interested students from Indian and Sri Lankan are welcome to apply for this wonderful programme named Vice-Chancellor Scholarships offered by the LA Trobe University in Australia. This reputable award provides 100% reduction on yearly tuition fees for the full duration of studies.
The study programme seeks to support highly talented and intelligent international students who intends to commence an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme.
Established in 1964, LA Trobe University is an Australian public research university. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD, and doctoral degree programs. Applicants achieve academic excellence and growth in their studies here. Here, You will gain excellent knowledge and educational experience here, with a strong focus on employability.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2021
- Institution: LA Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Scholarship: Not Specified
- To be taken: at Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from Indian or Sri Lanka
- Available Course: Any course area in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme
- Admissible Criteria: Students are required to meet the criteria below:
- The applicant must be a citizen and resident of India or Sri Lanka.
- Be eligible for direct entry (no ELICOS or pathway) commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree under the LTIS List of Eligible courses.
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-Sponsored)
- The applicant must have an overall WAM (AQF Equivalent) of 80% or above.
- The applicant must meet all the conditions in the offer letter by the provided deadline
Method of Application
- Application Process: To grasp this opportunity, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must also provide the following documents before the application closing date to apply for this application .
- A detailed resume
- a 4-5 minute video recording answering the below questions
- Why should you be selected for this application ?
- Why have you chosen la Trobe University?
- What are your career goals?
- How would you like to make a difference to the world/community using this qualification?
- Entrance Requirements: For taking admission, you are required to find out the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from a non-English speaking country must submit official exam results demonstrating their English proficiency. This institution recognizes TOEFL and IELTS.
La Trobe University will provide a 100% deduction on annual tuition fees for the entire duration of your studies to high-achieving International students accepted into their undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs.