Law Offices of David A. Black is actively accepting applications from those persons diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, who desire to further their education at the college or trade school level. Interested students are welcome to apply for the Autism Scholarship.
The award seeks to assist students who are currently registered in the undergraduate degree programme in the USA.
The founder of the firm, David Black, believes that the support will serve as support for those who live with ASD to pursue their educational dreams, and it is intended as an incentive to applicants to further their education.
Application Deadline: 11 March 2022
- Institution: Law Offices of David A. Black
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Countries: USA students only
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: If you are a citizen of the U.S. citizen diagnosed with ASD (DSM-V), and you wish to further your education at a college, a junior college or a vocational or trade school, then apply for the opportunity.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspirants are recommended to fill out the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: A short discussion of not more than 175 words, regarding your educational aims and goals and Include, at your option, an additional statement, not to exceed 800 words, describing how ASD has affected your education.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Aspiring students must have a profound knowledge in both oral and written English language.
Law Offices of David A. Black will provide the award amount of $1000 to needy and talented students.