Are you looking for financial support to kick-start your career journey in the UK? Then do not miss this wonderful opportunity! The Queen Mary University of London is pleased to announce its Law Undergraduate Bursary to help interested students. This funding opportunity is open to all international students.
The basic objectives of this scheme is to support intelligent and needy students who wish to start an LLB degree program without them thinking about the money for further expenses. The institution will offer financial assistance to all the excellent students.
Queen Mary University was founded in the year 1785 by the London Hospital Medical College. It is an institution of public research in London, England, and a component college of the Federal University of London.
Why you should study at the Queen Mary University of London is, By joining this institution, you will be given different options of other financial supports. The university is organized into three faculties – Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Engineering.
Application Deadline: The deadline differs according to the program.
- Institution: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: N/A
- Degree Level: LLB
- Value of Award: Sum of £1,000-£12,000
- Number of Awards: Unidentified.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications will be accepted from all students of the world.
- Available Courses: LLB degree programme, The studentship will be given scholarship to study in any discipline offered by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the aspiring students must meet all the following given requirements:
- Candidates must score 36 points overall, include 6,6,6 in higher -level subjects.
- Must have the minimum of 6 in standard level Maths. Math’s Studies is not accepted.
- Aspirants must score the minimum 82% overall and at least 8.0 in Math’s and English score of 6.5.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspiring students are required to apply online for undergraduate degree courses at the Queen Mary University of London
- Supporting Documents: For you to be considered for the programme, you must submit a complete application form, degree transcripts, referee details, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet the entry requirement for the PhD degree programme at the University in order to be get consideration.
- Language Requirement: English is the admissible language requirement, so if your native language is not English you are expected to submit proof of English Language Proficiency in IELTS, TOEFL or other admissible evidence. Please go through the English Language Requirements page for more information.
The Queen Mary University of London is granting an award the sum of £1,000-£12,000 to the intelligent students to commence an Undergraduate degree programme.