Are you looking for funding opportunity to acquire your master’s degree? Then hurry and apply for the Leche Trust Bursary for International Students offered by the University of Buckingham in the UK.
The Funding Scheme is provided by the Leche Trust, the bursary seeks to cover up to 60% tuition fee of both UK and EU students who will undertake a Masters degree program at the university in UK.
Established in 1973, University of Buckingham is the oldest non-profit private university in the United Kingdom. Students can choose from a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programmes.
Why Choose the University of Buckingham? Students at this university have access to excellent academic programmes. During and after your studies, they also have numerous of job opportunities.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2021 Hurry!
- Institution: University of Buckingham
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters
- Value of Award: Sum of £7500
- Number of Scholarships Available: Not Known
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries can apply
- Available Courses: MA in Decorative Arts and Historic Interiors
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The bursary is open to both full-time and part-time students who have applied for and been offered a place on the MA in Decorative Arts and Historic Interiors, at the University of Buckingham.
- Priority will be given to applicants with excellent academic qualifications, seeking, or currently pursuing careers in museums, the built heritage, or conservation. As well as those who are in need of financial assistance and have a strong interest in the decorative arts and historic buildings, or for those wishing to go on to pursue academic research in the decorative arts and historic interiors.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants are required to register in the master’s degree programme of the available course. Upon successful registration, they can now fill out the form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: These are the following supporting documents to be submitted:
- Submit a short, 500-word comparison of two objects in the Wallace Collection or, in the case of overseas applicants, objects selected from a local museum,
- Submit an essay (800-1000 words) on how social history can help our understanding of the decorative arts and historic interior
- Complete a means-test form
- Produce a statement about how they think they would benefit from the award of a Leche Trust bursary and what contribution they would intend to make to the heritage sect
- Admission Requirement: Candidates must have obtained a first or second-class honors degree or relevant experience.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must achieve the minimum requirements in all four components (listening, reading, speaking, and writing). The minimum entry requirement for a degree-level course is a Common European Framework grade of B2. IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson. See here for the proficiency level.
The University of Buckingham will provide the worth £7500 for students and will cover almost 60% of the full-time course fees for UK/EU students and 40% of the fees for international students.