The Lethbridge School of Graduate is offering an opportunity to students who wants to apply for international Fellowships, to help them start their academic journey in Canada. This programme is available to both home and Overseas students to support them financially.
The aim of this award programme is to inspire successful students who desire to begin Doctor of Philosophy, Master of Arts, and Master of Science degree.
The University of Lethbridge is an encyclopedic academic and research University in Canada that was establish in 1967. They provide over 150 undergraduate programs and over 70 graduate programs, at Masters and Doctoral levels.
The benefits of studying at the University of Lethbridge is, the university is devoted to supplying students with a unique university experience and it proffers lots of educational opportunities to study abroad. Coming to this university, you will obtain a variety of other financial aid options.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the applying for this programme is 15 May 2021.
- Institution: University of Lethbridge
- Department: School of Graduate Studies
- Course Program: Master and PhD
- Value of Award: The sum of the award is $15,000
- Mode of Application: Electronically
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Nationality: International students can apply
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries of the world.
- Admissible Courses or Subjects: Master of Arts, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy.
- Acceptable Criteria: For you to be eligible, you are required to meet the following admissible criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum admission average of 3.3 GPA for those applying for Masters and 3.5 GPA for those applying for PhD.
- Applicants must posses the capability of contributing in their given field of study.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to be considered in this educational program, you are required to take admission in the Master and PhD degree coursework at the University of Lethbridge. After you have enrolled, then apply online through the University of Lethbridge’s awards, scholarships, and bursary application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide their research record (CV), degrees certificates, and academic transcripts along side your application.
- Admission Criteria: For taking this admission, aspirants must have to check the entry requirements of their selected program.
- Preferred Language: Aspirants that their education was not conducted in English language are expected to show proof of a requisite level of English proficiency. Please check the English language requirements page for more details.
The University of Lethbridge will grant Successful students the sum of $15,000 for MA, MSc, or PhD thesis-based graduate programs for the academic session 2021/2022.