Liverpool John Moores University is in conjunction with the British Council and they are pleased to offer five fully-funded scholarships for female students from South East Asia. Interested female students from the appropriate country are invited to apply for this wonderful opportunity.
The study award is aimed at assisting high achieving and brilliant women aspirants who desire to undertake taught master’s degree in the Faculty of Science and Faculty of Health for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) is a public research university that was founded in 1992. It is situated in Liverpool, England. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate (which includes an Executive MBA) and research-based programmes.
Why you should study at Liverpool John Moores University? The university provides first-class education at all levels and also committed to an international viewpoint. By coming to this university, their programmes will help you enhance your career, guides you to interesting opportunities. to create skills and gain worthy experience.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 1 March 2021
- Institution: Liverpool John Moores University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Taught Masters degree
- Value of Award: Fully-Funded
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of students to be awarded: Five
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Female students from Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: The studentship will be given scholarship for a taught masters study in the Faculty of Science and Faculty of Health.
- Admissible Criteria: All aspiring students must meet the following requirements:
- Aspirants should hold an offer to study full time on one of the programme outlined above starting in September 2021 in order to be eligible for the award.
- Awards will be conditional on the beneficiary acquiring any language requirements and degree classification
- Only female candidates from the appropriate countries will be qualified for this award.
- Beneficiaries will be obliged to serve as ambassadors during the course of study at the University in the UK.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to take part in this award, candidates are to take admission for a postgraduate degree at the university. After taking confirmation, all admitted fresh aspirants should complete the application form through the online portal
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have all their previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to be able to apply for this educational programme.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students applying for this program must have an undergraduate degree from an approved institution.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you are advised to submit a proof of English language proficiency at an adequate level requested by the University.
The scholarship programme is designed to cover the entire tuition fees, monthly allowance, return economy class air tickets, and other school related costs like IELTS, pre-sessional (if needed) and standard visa application fees.