Acquiring a degree is always an investment that is worthwhile, so for helping students achieve their dream Louisiana State University of Alexandria is offering International Student Scholarships in USA which is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
The aim of this study programme is to assist full time students from all over the world who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Louisiana State University of Alexandria is a public university located in Alexandria, Louisiana. At this university, students can choose from a number of intriguing career opportunities. The institution provides a wide range of learning possibilities, as well as excellent academic and student development programmes.
Application Deadline: 1 October 2021
- Institution: Louisiana State University of Alexandria
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Awards: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world
- Available Courses: Any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Be a full-time (12 hours) continuing International student (F1-Visa) at LSUA. ?
- Then be in good standing with his or her academic program with a minimum overall GPA of 3.5, earned at least 30 credits, ?
- Have been enrolled at LSUA for at least two full semesters (not counting the current semester).
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for admission, the candidates must send one copy of all official transcripts – in English- describing all academic studies completed and attempted prior to the time of application.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to take admission, applicants must have high school certificates with academic record.
- Language Requirement: An applicant whose native language is not English is required to submit a score of 500 or better (written test), 173 or better (computerized test), or 61 or better (internet based test) on the test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS with a score of at least 5.5, or GTEC with a score of 1182.
The Louisiana State University of Alexandria will provide an award amount of $1,000 to the successful candidates.