If you are looking for funding opportunity to support your aspirations, you have an amazing educational opportunity offered by the University Arts London. Hurry and apply for the MA Industrial Design International Bursary.
The financial aid positions seeks to support talented international students in their postgraduate studies at the university in the UK. Interested students are welcome to apply and achieve their career dream.
The University Arts London is an esteemed and modern UK-based tertiary institution that is ranked second in the world for art and design. By studying here, you will get a variety of short courses in artistic subjects as well as study abroad opportunities. The university employs highly qualified and committed individuals who ensure high-quality teaching and learning.
Application Deadline: 18 June 2021
- Institution: University of Arts London
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters degree
- Available Award: One
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Course: MA Industrial Design Course
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the aspirants must the given criteria:
- Considered an international student for tuition fee purposes AND
- Accepted on the extended full-time MA Industrial Design course at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London, starting in September 2021.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Aspirants who been admitted successfully in the MA Industrial Design Course starting in September 2021 at UAL, can apply for this application by completing an online application form at UAL student portal.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit these documents alongside their application form:
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Résumé (uploaded to the
- student portal)
- Evidence of your household income (uploaded to the student portal)
- Evidence of medical condition (if applicable)
- Evidence of financial hardship (if applicable)
- An electronic portfolio that must be sent via Dropbox at [email protected] including:
- One PDF document [50MB maximum], which should be an example of what you consider
- A title page with your name and course title
- An introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology, and inspiration
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled showing the date of production and if relevant, title, size, and materials used in the original piece.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are expected to have good knowledge in English and submit a proof through IELTS test and other acceptable tests.
The sponsorship program will grant the award of £16,450 to one successful international students who fufill all the requirements of the University Arts London.